South Manchester AOS is a registered charity managed by a board of trustees in Manchester in the North West of England producing and offering theatrical productions and experiences for the local and wider community.
As a charity, support from businesses and individuals is vital as we rely on our membership, fundraising, grants and kind donations to maintain and expand our artistic enterprises, ensuring that more people can enjoy the highest quality live locally produced theatre.
For corporate supporters, we offer a range of benefits and sponsorship packages. Current corporate supporters include Little Greene, Gaydio and The Leck Group.
How can individuals support us?
- Sign up to the ‘Give As You Live’ scheme which sends us a small donation whenever you search and shop online at no additional cost to you
- Become a member of South Manchester AOS for £6 a month
- Become a ‘Friend Of SMAOS’ for £12 a year
- Join our 100 club lottery
- Leave us a gift in your will to help secure our future for further generations
What do we offer for Corporate support?
- Place adverts in our programmes from as little as £25 (quarter page). Discounts for multiple productions
- Sponsor a production and we’ll credit you as the sole sponsor on all marketing material including the website, place a full page advert for your company in the shows programme, announce your company as the sole sponsor for the production a few seconds before the show begins, offer space to display advertising material front of house and provide a hospitality package when attending the production.
Please click here to see a full breakdown of corporate packages
Our promise to those who support us…
When you make a donation to South Manchester AOS, we promise:
- to spend your donation wisely and efficiently
- to respect your wishes if you’ve told us how you want us to spend your gift
- to always keep your financial information secure
- to make sure our policies and practices comply fully with the General Data Protection Regulations 2018 (EU), Fundraising Regulator Code of Fundraising Practice and all other relevant laws and guidelines